Megan Racing's EZ Street Series coilover system for the Chevy SS has been developed prioritizing ride comfort for those who are seeking to increase the vehicle's exterior aesthetics while still retaining a nice ride. By retaining the factory oem top mounts, road noise is further insulated and kept away from the interior cabin. However with a slight increase of spring rates over stock and sport tuned shock valving, our kit is still more than capable enough for spirited driving and even some track abuse.
Megan Racing EZ Street suspension systems are fully adjustable coilover systems which do not break the bank. With it's full length adjustable design, the vehicle's ride height can be adjusted without affecting the shock stroke ensuring a retained ride quality at nearly any height. Monotube internal shock construction separates the oil and hi pressured Nitrogen gas chamber preventing aeration. This allows for immediate shock response and damping consistency. 15-click damping force adjustability will also allow the user to fine tune the ride stiffness and response to his or her preference.
Details & Specifications:
- Spring Rate Front: 8kgf.mm
- Spring Rate Rear: 12kgf.mm
- Internal Construction: Monotube
- Damping Force Adjustability: 15-way Compression & Rebound Simultaneous
- Full Length Adjustability
- Must Re-use Front and Rear Shock/Strut Top Mounts
- 3rd Party Electronic Damping Deletes Must Be Used
- 1-year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects
- Not Compatible with MagneRide