Car alignment is absolutely crucial when modifying your car. Alignment can effect every aspect of your driving experience, from straight line stability, under steer, over steer, acceleration, braking and tire wear. Although stock components allow slight alignments from the stock suspension settings, they often are not able to properly align the car after the suspension has been modified. From the factory, most cars are set to have under steer and for optimum tire wear at stock height; under steer is often undesired from a performance standpoint and almost all performance driven applications are lowered.
Truhart has developed reinforced and adjustable control arms to accommodate the needs of the aggressive and performance oriented tuner. These arms are constructed with Lightweight Steel-Alloy, which is able to withstand the stresses of extreme competition.
- Constructed of Steel Alloy for Lightweight yet Durable performance.
- Hard Rubber bushings for a more direct feel and driving experience.
- Easy to access turnbuckle-style adjustment.
- Can be adjusted without removing from the vehicle.
- Eliminates Premature Tire Wear while improving handling and stability
Subaru: WRX / STI (2008+)